Stay Heavy

All heavy, all the time.

Friday, January 24, 2014

I'm Still Here

Or, to be more accurate, I'm still here.
Posted by Joel at 3:44 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Old Shit

  • ▼  2014 (19)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ▼  January (10)
      • Another new post! It's a Monday miracle!
      • New post!
      • I'm Still Here
      • Just a reminder...
      • Last Post Here
      • A Pitiful Tribute to Bass God Dan Lilker
      • Another Testament, So To Speak
      • Thrash Mental, or: Don't Judge a Book By Its Cover
      • Welcome! Bienvenido! Willkommen! Bienvenue! Shalom...
      • Iron Maiden Live Show Review, 9/13/13

Translate

Subscribe, Why Don't You?

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

About Me

My photo
Joel
I'm pretty rad.
View my complete profile

Other Music Blogs I Like

  • Bazillion Points Blog
  • From the Dust Returned
  • Full Metal Attorney
  • INVISIBLE ORANGES - THE METAL BLOG
  • Metal Underground.com
  • Rocket Science
  • That's The Thing About That

More Metal

  • Encyclopedia Metallum: The Metal Archives
  • Decibel Magazine
  • Derek Riggs Artwork
  • Maiden Revelations
  • The Iron Maiden Commentary
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.